AlteNew Educator Certification Program



 I’m so excited to be a participant in the AlteNew Educator Certification Program!  I’ve started lessons at Level 1, All About Layering….and this blog is where I’ll be posting what I’ve created to fulfill my assignments.

This first assignment is a card and was completed using AlteNew’s Golden Garden stamp set as the background.  I love the floaty artistry of the background flowers.  Notice the layers added with Distress Inks.  The sentiment is from the Bloom and Grow stamp set, a collaboration between Hero Arts and AlteNew.  I inked the edges of the sentiment panel and popped it up using foam tape to give some dimension to the card.  Finally I matted the stamped image on emerald Watercolor Wishes paper from lawn fawn and glued the matted work to my card base.  I thought it would be fun to add some of the same background flowers to the envelope flap.  




I



It’s
 a wonderful journey to be on, improving not only my crafting skills, but becoming a blogger and learning to photograph my work as well!

Comments

  1. You’re doing a great job!
    Love this too

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, HORRAYYY!! First submission for AECP YAY! This deserves a WOOT! Your card is lovely, Mindy! Remember, you can make as many cards for a course as you want but share them in the same post.
    I like the placement of the flowers ad the colour choice. I also like how you kept some of the flowers plain. Thankyou for submitting your wonderful work to the AECP assignment gallery.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Level 1 Challenge

For the Guys

Irresistible Inking Techniques