AlteNew November Inspiration Challenge



 After a long hiatus from crafting, during which I moved, took up Pickleball in a BIG way, and tended to family matters, I’m back at the crafting table.  This challenge really inspired me with its gorgeous autumn hues to create a Thank You card (Thanksgiving is approaching after all!)

Here’s the link to the inspiration challenge:  https://blog.altenew.com/november-2022-inspiration-challenge-fall-card/

And here’s the card that I created:







My pictures show the AlteNew ink colors I used.  They were:  Sunkissed, Mountain Mist, Rouge, Ocean Waves and Mango Smoothie.  I used AlteNew’s mini ink blending brushes to do the ink blending  The flower and leaves, stamped over the ink blended background in Versafine Onyx Black, are from the AlteNew Sparkle Bright stamp set, and the sentiment is from AlteNew’s Bloom and Grow Stamp set.  The border is a dry embossed panel that had been painted with bronze (from my stash).  I loved how that color and leaves married the theme of the card!

Feels great to be “back in the crafting saddle” again!  I had a blast creating this card.  Thanks, AlteNew, for the challenge!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Level 1 Challenge

For the Guys

Irresistible Inking Techniques